Write A Five-Sentence Paragraph Using Chronological
1. a.What sentence is the topic sentence of the paragraph?
1 b. What sentence is unrelated to the topic and can be eliminated?
2. List four things to look for when you’re proofreading.
3. Complete the following two steps: a. Define the term cliché. b.Use a cliché in a sentence that you create.
4. Name and explain two types of prewriting.
5. Choose one of the prompts listed below. Write a five-sentence paragraph using chronological order to explain the steps that you would take to complete the task you select. Describe the steps you would take to: a. prepare for a test.
6. Choose one of the following topics. Write an eight-sentence paragraph that fully develops the topic. e. College is not for everyone.