PYTHON ONLY PLEASE
(Geometry: n-sided regular polygon)
An n-sided regular polygon’s sides all have the same length and all of its angles have the same degree (i.e., the polygon is both equilateral and equiangular). Design a class named RegularPolygon that contains:
– A private int data field named n that defines the number of sides in the polygon.
– A private float data field named side that stores the length of the side.
– A private float data field named x that defines the x-coordinate of the center of the polygon with default value 0.
– A private float data field named y that defines the y-coordinate of the center of the polygon with default value 0.
– A constructor that creates a regular polygon with the specified n (default 3), side (default 1), x (default 0), and y (default 0).
– The accessor and mutator methods for all data fields.
– The method getPerimeter() that returns the perimeter of the polygon.
– The method getArea() that returns the area of the polygon. The formula for computing the area of a regular polygon is area = (n * s^2) / (4 * tan(PI / n)).
Draw the UML diagram for the class, and then implement the class.
Write a test program that creates three RegularPolygon objects, created using RegularPolygon(), RegularPolygon(6, 4) and RegularPolygon(10, 4, 5.6, 7.8). For each object, display its perimeter and area.