Write a 1,300–1,750-word (excluding title page and reference list) persuasive essay based on policy or leadership issues in corrections.
Include the following components in your essay:
- Introductory paragraph
- Include your thesis statement (highlight your thesis statement)
- Include a discussion of at least four supporting points
- Supporting arguments and examples defending your position for each of the following:
- Body Section 1 (supporting point 1 fully presented)
- Body Section 2 (supporting point 2 fully presented)
- Body Section 3 (supporting point 3 fully presented)
- Body Section 4 (supporting point 4 fully presented)
- Identified concession to the argument and rebuttal
- Conclusive summary
In your paper, incorporate all of the following stylistic criteria: Interesting to read, Accurate, Supported, Precise, and Concise.
Format your work consistent with APA guidelines.
Include APA headings (at least level one).
Include a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources.
Cite your sources and include a reference list.