Structure of the project
The 3 assignments of this course will be parts of a project, which aims to study the four basic elements of strategic management of the company ‘X’ from your choice. It is structured as follow:
– Part 1: Assignment 1= Environmental scanning & strategy formulation.
– Part 2: Assignment 2= Strategy implementation.
– Part 3: Assignment 3= Evaluation and control.
Description of the company ‘X’
– It is a company from your choice;
– From real national or international market;
– It is publicly traded company;
– Produces and commercializes more than one product;
– Sufficient information about the strategies of the company, its functions and product lines are available;
– This company should have at least one partnership with other company (es) (alliances, joint venture, arrangement…).
The selected company must meet the above criteria. If you face any ambiguity regarding the choice of the corporation, kindly feel free to ask more clarification from your instructor.