4. Parts a and b are related. 4a. Find the faculty by facID who teach Math classes (classes that have MTH in their name). 4b. Change the department of the faculty who teach Math courses to MCS.

"Get 15% discount on your first 3 orders with us"
Use the following coupon

Order Now