1) Give an overview of the various leadership theories and the four leadership eras. Then, compare management to leadership in the areas crucial to organizational performance.
2) Discuss the trait and behavior approaches to leadership. Additionally, be sure to discuss the aspect of being an ethical leader and the importance of trust in organizations.
3) Discuss the stages of development of individualized leadership.
4) Different situations call for different styles of leadership behavior. Describe Hersey and Blanchard’s situational theory, Fielder’s contingency model, path-goal theory, and the Vroom-Jago model.
5) Define strategic leadership. Next briefly explain the features and importance of the following: an organization’s mission, vision and strategy. Discuss the steps to creating a vision.
6) Describe the eight-stage model of planned organizational charge as well as important factors you may need to consider (e.g., right people). Compare the eight-stage model with an appreciative inquiry approach. Additionally, describe at least five of the characteristics of leaders wo can accomplish successful change projects.
7) Describe organizational culture and values. Be sure to include the difference types of corporate cultures as well as the three levels. Additionally, discuss culture strength.
8) Discuss the idea that dialogue is a central element of an organizational change. Additionally, discuss how to get dialogue started and a few concepts that help facilitate dialogue.
9) Define authentic leadership, transformation leadership, servant leadership, ethical leadership, transactional leadership, and servant leadership. Which type of leader would you prefer?
10) Discuss the idea of leadership as learning. Additionally, discuss the idea that leadership is an art as well as science.